I'm leaving New York (Manhattan! Brooklyn! Home. Of. Fifth. Avenue!) for a place... uh... very different.... <3
HELLO Germany! Munich, Germany. Black Forest anyone?
Oh, but I need a house no? We can't be homeless! Oh wait, first let me introduce my family. <3
^---- That's Ash. He is my very very very wonderful husband. And he's a smexy firefighter ^-^
And with a little.....
And ALOT of....
A true miricle happened... Our Daugher, Adelie Nichole.
And she is the love of our lives. <3
Anyways! Back to the story. We needed a house! And a house we got.
Yes, it looks horrible. But this place is huge! I couldn't even get a good pic of the front. It's an old boarding house with tons of charm. And then the inside well.... some of it was horrible. Like this:
and ALOT of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
+ me ...
Amazing, amazing things happen. Our house becomes a extreme mixture of Posh Modern and Formal Antique.... and 100% me.
And the best part of it, NOTHING IS THE SAME! There's twisted stairs, straight stairs, carpet, hard wood, colors, no colors, metal, glass, plastic, fur, feather, paint, no paint, old, new, posh, country, exposed, covered, redone........ Nothing is alike. I love it. We Love it. And of course we found... interesting things along the way:
But my favorite part of this, besides...
Is my CLOSET! It's epic....
And it has all my:
SHOES! :3
It's been a hell of a ride, and I've done really really really really stupid stuff...
Such as getting cut, dying my hair blonde, drinking and wrecking my baby!
But there's been some cool things too. Like our pets!
And most importantly.... we're happy and ready for the next chapter of our lives....















































.jpg)
2.jpg)
4.jpg)
3.jpg)







3.jpg)
4.jpg)
2.jpg)
4.jpg)
.jpg)
2.jpg)
3.jpg)











































































No comments:
Post a Comment