you've made me open my eyes and see
you've never said I love you, no not like I have
No, you've never shown me your heart
.... and Now it's time for us to part
And I don't want to say goodbye
but we know it's time
We've known this wasn't right from the start
you're my poisoned dart
I don't want to lose you ever
I just know we'll never be together
and I can't even be mad
... because I know you care about me
just honey... we'll never be.
And we got so good at being bad
just cut loose and run away
Don't ask me to stay
We can't miss what we never had
Eight months we played this game
and it was the best time of my life
I fell for you like never before
But now it's not the same
I've got nothing but shame
Can't you see what you mean to me?
but you never have
oh how you brought my name fame
like some proud dame
you made me smile when tears fell
you gaurded me in hell
You turned a beast tame
And we got so good at being bad
just cut loose and run away
Don't ask me to stay
We can't miss what we never had
And we got so good at being bad
just cut loose and run away
Don't ask me to stay
We can't miss what we never had
No comments:
Post a Comment